How I use Windows 10:
1. Press power and see an instant startup because it was hibernating. HD light goes on solid.
2. Literally smash keyboard until pin entry comes up. Login.
3. Smash keyboard after mouse stops responding. HD light still solid.
4. Hold power button for 4 seconds.
5. Press power again. Immediately disable WiFi via hardware switch.
6. Login. HD light is intermittent but getting frequent.
7. Frantically disable real-time virus detection.
Mastodon is a distributed social network of sorts, and this server hosts a tiny instance of it.