I'm pretty happy with the animated gif on the landing page. It was a pain to make as it isn't something I'm usually doing. Considering that all the images are from an analog capture card, it turned out nice!
@niconiconi it is certainly the most secure!
Episode 109 of the Jeff Reads His Book #podcast is out now! Who wouldn't want to listen when the description is "Henry barely keeps his pants on and Jeff describes his feet."
@thomasfuchs very snazzy!
Now I have to update the watch…
@Gargron I liked the “tootsuite” org name…
"ripit," a command-line CD ripper on Linux, actually installed exim, a mail daemon, for whatever reason... awesome.
How I use Windows 10:
1. Press power and see an instant startup because it was hibernating. HD light goes on solid.
2. Literally smash keyboard until pin entry comes up. Login.
3. Smash keyboard after mouse stops responding. HD light still solid.
4. Hold power button for 4 seconds.
5. Press power again. Immediately disable WiFi via hardware switch.
6. Login. HD light is intermittent but getting frequent.
7. Frantically disable real-time virus detection.