I had thought my ancient Bt848 capture card was just a bit crappy when trying to capture a DEC #rainbow video signal, but it turned out the video cable I had been trying just sucked.
I'm rather pleased with my request handling in #Fortran for this build service. The convenience functions for pulling out one path component from the url, all wrapped up in a "request" derived type, is making life easy.
I need to use a graphical client in these screenshots. I think they'd be prettier.
Day 4 of writing a replacement for #python's buildbot in #Fortran. Turns out the database module I had planned on using yesterday was drastically insufficient, and I ended up writing a minimal SQLite wrapper in Fortran.
Now I've realized I need at least a minimal template system if I want web (or #gemini) access. So now I'm writing a basic template engine in Fortran...
After hunting down a major indexing error in the code, players can finally interact with signs in my #rainbow game!
Caught myself putting "PgDn" and "PgUp" controls in a #rainbow game... Rainbows have "Prev Screen" and "Next Screen" keys, not that IBM nonsense.