Now I have to update the watch…
"ripit," a command-line CD ripper on Linux, actually installed exim, a mail daemon, for whatever reason... awesome.
How I use Windows 10:
1. Press power and see an instant startup because it was hibernating. HD light goes on solid.
2. Literally smash keyboard until pin entry comes up. Login.
3. Smash keyboard after mouse stops responding. HD light still solid.
4. Hold power button for 4 seconds.
5. Press power again. Immediately disable WiFi via hardware switch.
6. Login. HD light is intermittent but getting frequent.
7. Frantically disable real-time virus detection.
I think I've spent 2 weeks debugging saved games on my #rainbow...
Firing up some Turbo C today on #twitch
Awesome. I support this.
More drinks than viewers today make this arguably more fun!